- Tiredness is a killer, it’s a cliché but it’s true, give yourself a rest before the packing begins
- Careful packing now can save and prolong the life of you kit and make putting it up next time a lot easier.
Dont want to take everything home - donate it.
- Lots of charities including our own FWS have collection points that you can leave your unwanted tents (no rubbish please if its broken bin it)
Rubbish – leave no trace
- Post festival blues can set in and you might not have the inclination to clean up, please think about the environment and the fact that the site is probably a farm or park for the rest of the year with animals roaming freely.
- Rubbish belongs in the recycling bins and not the ground so please use them.
Getting prepared to travel
- Getting off site can take just as long if not longer than getting there so be prepared
- If you’re driving think about your blood alcohol levels, no alcohol for at least 12 hours prior to driving.
- If you can have a sleep before you leave do if not take it easy on the way home and remember it’s a cliché but tiredness can kill.